IUPUI Research Day 2013
When: Friday, April 5, 2013 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: IUPUI Campus Center, 420 University Blvd.
Showcase your scholarly and creative research accomplishments to IUPUI and IUPUC faculty, staff, and students as well as business, nonprofit, and government organizations by submitting an abstract for the IUPUI 2013 Research Day poster session on April 5, 2013.
You are eligible to submit abstract for the Research Day poster session if you are an undergraduate or graduate/professional student engaged in a research project under the direct mentorship of an IUPUI or IUPUC faculty or staff mentor.
Please note that abstracts are due by midnight on March 1, 2013.
STEP 1) Submit your abstract.
To Submit Your Abstract:
- Click on the abstract formatting guidelines to make sure your abstract matches the guidelines. http://www.crl.iupui.edu/assets/documents/AbstractFormattingGuidelines.pdf
- Your mentor or advisor has approved your abstract. Students working in groups must select the primary presenter who uploads the abstract.
- You will be required to submit in PDF format. Click on the link below and follow the instructions: http://surveycentral.uc.iupui.edu/Research_Day_2013_Student_Abstract_Submissions.aspx
- CRL Students: Please check with your program leader to determine if an additional submission is required.
IUPUI faculty and Center for Research and Learning staff will inform students who have been selected to present their posters on Research Day no later than March 15, 2013.
Be aware that you will receive emails with detailed information regarding your status. If you do not respond to these emails, you may forfeit your presentation slot.
STEP 2) Have your poster printed.
Please make sure to read the information regarding poster guidelines and printing before you present. Posters that do not meet the guidelines may be rejected.
Creating your poster:
- Click here for your poster guidelines.
- CRL students make sure to follow guidelines for your specific programs.
- The CRL will print posters for CRL Students.Submit your poster to the CRL by March 21, 2013
- If you are not a CRL student and would like the CRL to print your poster for you, the cost is $100.00 per poster and may include an additional consultation fee.
- List of alternative places to print