Student presenters are welcome to submit an abstract (maximum of 250 words) for inclusion in the IUURC conference program. If you're presenting research with multiple co-authors/presenters, only one abstract should be submitted for the entire team. You can list all co-authors/co-presenters and indicate which of these individuals will be attending the IUURC conference.
At the time of abstract submission, you'll need to provide a title of your abstract/presentation and indicate your preferred method of presentation (e.g., oral presentation, poster presentation, ePortfolio presentation). The abstract itself should address the following items (again, within the 250-word limit):
- Introduction (What is the topic?)
- Objective (Which problem/knowledge gap were you trying to address?)
- Methodology/approach (How did you go about addressing this problem?)
- Results (What was the outcome of your project?)
- Conclusion (What does it all mean for your discipline, society etc?)
Abstract submissions will be reviewed by the IUURC planning committee. You should assume your abstract has been accepted for the IUURC conference unless notified by a member of the IUURC planning committee. A preliminary program will be posted one to two weeks before the conference, which will show the specific time and location for your presentation.