IUUPUI Student Research Day's Frequently Asked Questions’s
- Do I have to be invited to submit to present?
- What are the specifications for my poster?
- How do I register for the conference?
- Is this different from where I submit my abstract?
- Where can I park?
- Will there be a luncheon?
- What should I wear?
- Will there be student awards?
- Do I have to have a mentor to submit an abstract?
Do I have to be invited to submit to present?
- No, any IUPUI student may submit an abstract for consideration.
What are the specifications for my poster?
- Please visit http://www.crl.iupui.edu/resources/poster-design.asp for specific instructions on designing your poster.
How do I register for the conference?
- Visit https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ez0jGDd1n8ja45v to register if you are not presenting. You will be automatically registered if you submit an abstract.
Is this different from where I submit my abstract?
- No, to submit your abstract click the link above and follow the instruction in the link. You will be given access to the abstract template, and prompted to upload it. Note: Abstract must be saved in Microsoft Office Word (.docx) format.
Whre can I park?
- Please click here for locations to park.
- Click here to learn where you can legally park when visiting IUPUI
Will there be a luncheon?
- Yes, we will provide pizza.
What should I wear?
- Please dress professionally. You are giving an academic presentation and should be dressed accordingly.
Will there be student awards?
- Yes. A scavenger hunt will take place during a poster session. Winners will be drawn from correct entries.
Do I have to have a mentor to submit an abstract?
- You must have your project faculty mentor approve your abstract.