2016 IUURC Student Awardees
- 1st Place: Laura Luther, Mechanical Engineering, IUPUI “Characterization of ABS-HDPE Blended Virgin Filaments”
- 2nd Place: Abigail Parker, BIology, IUPUI "Cognitive Therapeutics in a Mouse Model of Down Syndrome: Comparison of Pharmacological and Genetic Targeting of Dyrk1a in Ts65Dn Mice on Spatial Navigation Performance in the Morris Water Maze"
- 3rd Place: Stephen Salisbury, Sociology, IU South Bend “Why Won’t You Stay: A Quantitative Sociological Analysis of Factors Influencing Retention at IU South Bend”
- Honorable Mention: Cameron Morris, Neuroscience, IUPUI “Molecular Cascades and Potential Implications of the Spinophilin and SAPAP3 Interaction on Basal Ganglia Disorders”
- Honorable Mention: Joseph Simon, History, IU Southeast “Heroes Coming Home: A Veteran Oral History Project”