CRL Student Summer Poster Symposium's Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be invited to submit to present?
- No, any IUPUI student may submit an abstract for consideration.
What are the specifications for my poster?
How do I register for the conference?
Is this different from where I submit my abstract?
- No, to submit your abstract click the link above and follow the instruction in the link. You will be given access to the abstract template, and prompted to upload it. Note: Abstract must be saved in Microsoft Office Word (.docx) format.
Where can I park?
- Please click here for locations to park.
- Click here to learn where you can legally park when visiting IUPUI
What should I wear?
- Please dress professionally. You are giving an academic presentation and should be dressed accordingly.
Will there be student awards?
- Yes, all posters from undergraduate and graduate students will be judged with the winners receiving monetary awards. In addition, a scavenger hunt will take place during a poster session. Winners will be drawn from correct entries.
Do I have to have a mentor to submit an abstract?
- You must have your project faculty mentor approve your abstract.