- Assistance in the development of R-courses in any discipline based on the IUPUI Taxonomy for Undergraduate Research Courses.
- Annual awards of $2,500 for R-course development at 100, 200, and 300 level. To learn more or to apply go to: R-Course Awards.
- Access to the Epigeum online course “Research as a Transferable Skill” to supplement in-class courses and research programs. To register for the course and gain free access to its content please contact Dr. Jerry Daday.
- Consultation and support for research curricular activities and programs for external grants.
- Upcoming workshop on R-course development in collaboration with CTL in early 2019. Date TBA.
Contact Dr. Jerry Daday for more information.